Congratulations to our Pearl Award Winners, Stefanie Botelho of Fitzroy Toys and Katherine Robertson of Mobile Comply!
In 2016, we celebrate the 30th anniversary of Interop, and the InformationWeek Elite 100 Conference, which is co-located with Interop, is marking the occasion by presenting an award to an IT professional who is 30 years of age or younger on May 3, 2016, and who exemplifies the professionalism and potential to make major contributions to IT with the “Pearl Award.” The pearl is the gem representative of 30 year anniversaries, and this award will celebrate IT excellence among the “pearls of potential” in the next generation of IT leaders.
The Pearl (Under 30) winner was announced at the InformationWeek Elite 100 Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 3.
What Makes a Pearl (Under 30) Award Candidate? A Person Who:
- Is 30 years of age or younger on May 3, 2016
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for and career potential in IT
- Excels at collaboration with peers and exhibits leadership qualities
- Has a proven record in contributing to, leading, or creating IT innovation
- Is an effective practitioner of social media
- Contributes in an IT-related role to the community