The InformationWeek Conference, hosted alongside Interop in Las Vegas, features two days of high-level presentations and knowledge-sharing on digital business best practices. Sessions and keynotes are presented by world-class CIOs, thought leaders and other experts The final day of the event culminates with the prestigious Elite 100 Awards Ceremony and Gala.
Whirlwind tour of CES showfloorSylvie Barak takes you on a speedy tour of the CES show floor, to see what accessories, gadgets, toys and tech was on offer. Among the highlights; cute bluetooth speakers, nail printers, bejeweled iphone cases, LED lights, waterproof tablets and ...
- InformationWeek Elite 100 Awards and Gala 2016The InformationWeek Elite 100 Awards and Gala celebrates the nation’s most innovative users of business technology. Learn more: http://ubm.io/1SR5VVE
- InformationWeek Conference 2016The InformationWeek Elite 100 Conference features two days of high-level presentations and knowledge-sharing on IT best practices and challenges. Learn more: http://ubm.io/1SR5VVE
- Keynote Interview: Michael Gliedman, CIO, National Basketball AssociationIn this keynote Q&A, NBA CIO Michael Gliedman will discuss how he and his team of 100 IT professionals are using IT to help teams analyze player performance, improve their operating efficiency, and enhance the fan experience.
- Modern Data Centers: How We'll Get ThereChris Murphy (left), former InformationWeek editor, discusses how enterprises can future-proof their data centers. The other participants are (from left), VMWare's Bill Fathers, Boeing's Mike Stothers, and eBay's Sri Shivananda.
- InformationWeek Elite 100 Awards Ceremony and GalaOn Tuesday evening of the InformationWeek Conference, we announced and celebrated the nation's most innovative users of business technology, the top companies in the annual InformationWeek Elite 100 ranking.
- InformationWeek Presents 'Get To The Point'At this year's InformationWeek Conference, host Brian Gillooly (Center) moderated the popular "Get To The Point" segment, which pits two technology whizzes against one another. This year's topic was Youth Verses Experience. Joe Masters Emison, ...
- How AstraZeneca's CIO Embraced InsourcingFor years, the trend has been to outsource IT functions to a third party. Here's how David Smoley, the CIO of pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca, started insourcing IT and embracing change for the better.
- Keynote Interview: Walmart CIO Karenann TerrellIn this keynote Q&A, Terrell will explore how Walmart has moved from a technology group that focused on operational support into one that helps the entire business experiment and innovate.
- Where Data Science Meets IT See what happens when data scientist David Chudzicki of Kaggle sits down with Jackie Woods, director at UPS, to talk about the intersection of data science and IT at the InformationWeek Conference 2015.
- Speed Networking Event: Rob Cordova WarmupRob Cordova of Rob Cordova Consulting warms up the crowd with motivational exercises before the InformationWeek Conference Speed Networking event.
- Royal Caribbean Keeps Customers Connected At SeaEven if you are relaxing on a cruise ship hundreds of miles out at sea, you still want your WiFi. Here's how Royal Caribbean Cruises CIO Bill Martin makes sure customers can still upload photos of their trip to social media even while vacationing.
- The Age Of Biotechnology Has ArrivedIn a talk at this year's InformationWeek Conference, Adriana Karaboutis, a former Dell CIO and current executive vice president of technology and business solutions for Biogen, talked about how IT and healthcare are beginning to fuse together.
- Chris Anderson: Making Drones And Weaponizing LegosAt the 2015 InformationWeek conference, Chris Anderson spoke of building his drone company and how he weaponized Legos with his son.
- ConocoPhillips Drills Down Into AnalyticsWhether the company is drilling for oil or increasing margins on the business side, ConocoPhillips is taking full advantage of predictive analytics. CIO Mike Pfister and Advanced Analytics Program Manager Richard share their big data experience.
- Heartland CEO: Dealing Honestly With Data BreachesAt this year's InformationWeek Conference in Las Vegas, Heartland CEO Robert O. Carr spoke about how his company publicly confronted a huge data breach that exposed millions of credit card records to cyber-criminals. Is honesty the best policy ...
- Enterprise IT: Act Like A Software StartupIn this video, Chris Murphy, formerly of InformationWeek, discusses how to create a developer-friendly enterprise IT environment with, from left, Andi Mann of CA Technologies, Mike Beltzner of Pinterest, and Andrew Zitney of Allstate.
Popular This Week
- Mobile Device Management Debate: Mobile Iron Vs. Good Technology 2/5848
- MWC 2012: emporia's Uniquely Simple Phones 2/573
- Quantifying Entrepreneurship: Bill Maris and Graham Spencer from Google Ventures 2/128
- QNX hacks a Bentley 1/25614
- Dwolla Builds Mobile Payment Network Of The Future 1/1585
- French Tablet Made For The Kitchen 1/119
- CES 2013: It's A Wrap! 0/21143
- CES; the car show 0/792
- Intel shows off eye tracking and gesture tech 0/2841
- Intel touts tablets, smartphones at CES 2013 0/20198
- Atmel talks touch enabled curves and Internet of Things 0/938
- CES; Synaptics senses mobile touch potential 0/539
- CES: Maxim shows heart, turns up volume on audio 0/932
- Whirlwind tour of CES showfloor 0/884
- Rambus; from dark to light(bulb) 0/2035
- Gadgets, Gizmos and geekery at CES Pepcom 0/650
- CES 2013: Intel core for tablets, ultrabooks 0/1491
- CES 2013: Intel's new smartphone reference design 0/1601
- Intel mandates touch, voice control for Ultrabooks 0/452
- Intel pulls in low powered core products 0/469
More Video »